Join us in Joy!
20th Anniversary Gala Fundraiser
8/25 & 8/26
We're marking 20 years of Teacher Training and 10 years of the official launch of our not-for-profit status as Spirit Rising Foundation! Next month we'll be having a HUGE celebration and scholarship fundraiser on the weekend of Yogi Bhajan's birthday. This is also the last summer of the Khalsa family residing in our coach-house, and there will be a full moon, can't be coincidental. If it aligns for you just as perfectly, we hope you'll join us for this beautiful time of togetherness with music, dance party, meditation, gong, community, and a few surprises, including a give-away of 2 Snatam Kaur concert tickets for October 3rd! We are so grateful to these talented graduates of ours who will generously share their musical gifts with our community! We are so grateful to you our community for 20 years of connection, consciousness and love. We carry the torch together.
RSVP for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you plan to attend, please kindly RSVP so we have an idea of what to expect for catering. The full weekend schedule can be seen below.
- Spirit Rising Yoga: 8:30-9:30 am - Shabad Kaur's Women's Kundalini Yoga Class is donation-based, all are welcome
- Spirit Rising Yoga: 3-4:30pm - Special Kundalini Yoga Class with gong relaxation, by donation
- Khalsa Yard: 5:30-6:30 pm - Jazz Stylings by acclaimed musician Michael Stryker (Sangatprem Singh) KYTT 2017, on piano/keyboard; has played with well-known jazz greats including Freddie Hubbard
- Khalsa Yard: 7-8:30pm - Unforgettable Dance Party with Siri Adi Singh (DJ Thundergong Redlox) KYTT 2003, "The sound heard around the world."
- Spirit Rising Yoga: 4:15-7:45 am - Special Sadhana celebrating Yogi Bhajan's birthday (2.5 hrs of Long Ek Ong Kars)
- Spirit Rising Yoga: 10-11:30 am - Shiva Singh's Extended Gong Class - More Gong Bliss! By Donation, all are welcome
- Khalsa Yard: 2-3:30 pm - Enchanting and liberating music of Preet, trio of talented recording artists, Puranpreet Kaur, KYTT 2013; Sangatpreet Kaur, KYTT 2013 & Sahejpreet Kaur, KYTT 2014.
- Khalsa Yard: 3:45-4:30 pm - Shiva Singh's Gong Stylings, then he joins Preet for Longtime Sunshine Song. Blessings!
We'll also be serving delicious refreshments, including Yogi Tea on both days.
Your generous donations for the Spirit Rising Teacher Training Scholarship Fund are sincerely appreciated, and are tax deductible. Even if you can't attend, please still consider donating.