We honor your interest in Spirit Rising Yoga's 21st Annual Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course.
Completing the information form below provides us with an introduction to you and helps us learn about your interest in Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
Note: This form is not a contract nor does it obligate you in any way. All information is kept strictly confidential.
The next step is to schedule an Entrance Interview. (If we've already met, we welcome you to the course!)
The Kenny Velez - Guru Kar Singh Memorial Scholarship
If you are considering applying for the Kenny Velez/Guru Kar Singh Memorial Scholarship Applications are due no later than August 15, 2019
For Scholarship details: - LINK
WE WELCOME YOU TO THIS UNIQUE INNER JOURNEY!
2019-2020 Level 1 Teacher Training Form - Spirit Rising Yoga Chicago
Tuition Information for Teacher Training Course for 2019-2020 will be announced Summer 2019.
The following tuition information is to give you an idea of the fianciql structure of the course.
- $650 Non-refundable Deposit due upon registration or by August 15, 2018 to reserve space – applied to tuition (non-refundable)
- Pre-Registration: $3800 Paid in full by August 15, 2018
- Regular Registration: $4,000 Paid in full after October 1, 2018
- 10% discount Full Time Student (with valid Student ID)/Senior 65+
- Payment Plan: $4300 - Installment Payment Plans require automatic credit card payments
- Refund Policy: Before the Course begins (10/20/18): Full refund, less the $650 Deposit. No refunds will be given after 10/20/18 (see website and contract for details.)
- Note: Tuition does NOT include registration for the White Tantric Yoga course or the cost of required 20 yoga classes outside of KYTT.