Strongly interested in enrolling in the Training?
Contact us to Schedule an Entrance Interview: firstname.lastname@example.org
One more Teacher Training Info Session & Free Gong Relaxation - all are invited!
Saturday, October 13, 10-11 am
At Spirit Rising Yoga Center
3717 N. Ravenswood Ave., #220W
We honor your interest in Spirit Rising Yoga's 20th Annual Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course.
Completing the information form below provides us with an introduction to you and helps us learn about your interest in Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
Note: This form is not a contract nor does it obligate you in any way. All information is kept strictly confidential.
The next step is to schedule an Entrance Interview. (If we've already met, we welcome you to the course!)
If you are Ready to register for the course please click this link: REGISTER HERE
KYTT 2018-2019 Teacher Training Information Form
- $650 Non-refundable Deposit due upon registration or by August 15, 2018 to reserve space – applied to tuition (non-refundable)
- Pre-Registration: $3800 Paid in full by August 15, 2018
- Regular Registration: $4,000 Paid in full after October 1, 2018
- 10% discount Full Time Student (with valid Student ID)/Senior 65+
- Payment Plan: $4300 - Installment Payment Plans require automatic credit card payments
- Scholarship: - If you are considering applying for the Kenny Velez/Guru Kar Singh Memorial Scholarship Applications are due no later than August 15, 2018.
- Refund Policy: Before the Course begins (10/20/18): Full refund, less the $650 Deposit. No refunds will be given after 10/20/18 (see website and contract for details.)
- Note: Tuition does NOT include registration for the White Tantric Yoga course or the cost of required 20 yoga classes outside of KYTT.