One heart, Four Seasons: Kundalini Yoga, ExperiencePresent Moment Awareness Susan Quaglia Brown
In "One Heart, Four Seasons," Susan Quaglia Brown draws from her 25 years of in-depth Yoga and meditation practice to demystify Kundalini Yoga. Out from under its previous misleading portrayal, Susan skillfully reframes Kundalini Yoga as a valuable tool to assist individuals through difficult situations and challenges one faces. Susan Q. Brown, is a certified Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) Yoga instructor, and artist.
Assisting the physical body to surrender and release its blockages and pain, Yoga aids in fighting fatigue, helps to overcome and transition through illnesses, increases flexibility and strength, and enhances the immune system. Even if you only have 15 minutes each day to spend, you will find short exercises and meditations that will work for you.
In Susan's approach, yoga sets and meditations are coordinated with the Four Seasons to synchronize one s body and mind with the cycles and vibrational energy of Nature resulting in a deepening of the process. In this heightened state of focused awareness, where quieting of the monkey mind chatter occurs, the participant/reader is transported on a safe and gentle journey of self-exploration which soothe and liberate emotional stressors and tensions.
Whether you are new to Kundalini Yoga, or a seasoned veteran of its practice, a high degree of consideration and attention to all levels of experience is present in Ms. Brown s teaching. Her unique instructional approach reshapes standards or goals of perception that are exclusive into an approachable and tangible practice for all walks of life, body types, and ages.
Our Personal Challenges Michael J . Lincoln, Ph.D ( Narayan-Singh Khalsa )
An examination of the pervasive personality pattern problems that we are confronting at the present time. These patterns reflect the issues that we are dealing with in the transition/transformation process now under way. Mastery of these problems will reflect and be implemented by the movement of the collective soul pool to the Heart Chakra that is occurring at this time. Spiral binding, Pages 214, 1968; Rev. 2008
Owner's Manual for the Human Body
Harijot Kaur Khalsa
List of Yoga Sets/ Meditations included in this manual:
- Automatic Endurance in the Body
- Awaking Yourself to your Ten Bodies
- Balancing the Vayus
- Complete Workout for the Total Self
- Energize Your System
- Get Up and Get Going
- Wake Up the Body to Handle Stress and Strain
- Unknown Cause of Sikhness
- Working on the Lower Spine
- Optimum Health
- Yoga for Circulation and Energy
- To Relieve Inner Anger
- Give Power to the Brain
- Nervous System Overhaul
- Left and Right Hemispheres of the Brain
- Mental Balance
- Colon Cleanser
- Take Away Stress
- Let the Liver Live
- Toning the Kidneys
- To Make the Skin Radiant
- Maintain the Spleen
- The Art of Equilibrium of the Stomach
- Strengthening the Stomach
- To Build Stamina and Spark the Glandular System
- Glandular System Tune Up
- Balancing the Pineal, Pituitary, and Hypothalamus
The Proven Medical Program that Helps End Your Chronic Pain
Dharma Singh Khalsa and Cameron Stauth
This book begins with an overview of the mechanism of pain and how it can initiate chronic pain or chronic pain syndrome, a difference the author explains. Next, Khalsa devotes a chapter to each aspect of his program. Additional chapters focus on specific painful conditions (arthritis, fibromyalgia, headache). The appendixes use line drawings to illustrate exercises involving meditation, yoga, breathing, and weight training. A short list of resources and recommended readings is included. Khalsa uses statistics and scientific studies liberally, but no references validate his statements. Individuals desperate to rid themselves of pain will find good information on combining traditional medical and alternative approaches, but references to "cures" and "spectacular results" may leave some skeptical.
Peace Lagoon - Sacred Songs of the Sikhs
This long-awaited classic book of inspired poetry, timeless guidance, and divine wisdom will speak to your soul and open your heart. It contains many beautiful and elevating prayers. The mantric power of this divine sound current will uplift both those who read it and those who listen. This is a great tool for teachers and students of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. Commissioned in 1969 by Yogi Bhajan to help awaken the souls on this planet, these inspiring words are BACK IN PRINT with elegant gold gilded pages Peace Lagoon" contains the translations for all the banis, including Japji Sahib, the one that we recite first thing inthe morning -- whose power is to connect you to your soul.
Harijot Kaur Khalsa
Yogi Bhajan says, Creative action is like this: we can grow either through the meditative way or the physical way.
- Self Healing-
- Strengthen the Immune System I-
- Strengthen the Immune System II-
- Change the Ions in the Body-
- The Healing Strength of the Inner Self-
- Massage for the Lymphatic System-
- Perpetual Youth-
- For Creativity-To Activate the Nervous System-
- For Inner Vitality and Stamina-
- Immune Yoga I-Immune Yoga II-
- For Energy and Rejuvenation-
- Yoga for Children-
- Yoga for Young People-
- More Yoga for Young People-
- Wake Up, Warm Up and Get Up-
- Re-vibrate the Immune System-Balance of Prana and Apana-
HEALING THROUGH THE CHAKRAS:
- Chakras, Physical Wisdom, and Healing-
- Meditation for the First Chakra-
- Meditation for the Second Chakra-
- Meditation for the Third Chakra-
- Meditation for the Fourth Chakra I-
- Meditation for the Fourth Chakra II-
- Meditation for the Fifth Chakra-
- Meditation for the Sixth Chakra-
- Meditation for the Seventh and Eighth Chakra-
- Sodarshan Chakra Krya-
- Kundalini Meditations for Physical Wisdom-
- Adjust the Brain and Increase Intelligence-
- Inner Assessment-
- Transition Into the Aquarian Age-
- Meditation for the Navel, Heart, and Throat-To Know Through Intuition-
- Eliminate Tension and Stress-
- Techniques to Fight Fatigue-More Techniques to Fight Fatigue-
- Ten Steps To Peace-Stress Relief
Poder Curativo del Kundalini Yoga
The Curative Power of Kundalini Yoga. For each ailment or disease, there is a kundalini yoga exercise that you can use to heal your body. This book will tell you how.
Praana Praanee Praanayam
Exploring the Breath Technology of Kundalini Yoga
As Taught By Yogi Bhajan
Praana Praanee Praanayam is an in-depth collection of never before published breath techniques given by Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga. The wide range of praanayams in this 214 page spiral bound book, include: Karnee Kriya, Sahai Sukh Dhyan, Chattar Chaya Kriya, Sneezing Buddha, Kriya for Victory, Chakra Praan, Whistling Ardas Bhaee, Ashtang Agni Kriya, and numerous praanayams done with alternate nostrils and breathing in various stroke patterns. Harijot Kaur, who compiled and illustrated the book, has included fascinating tips from Yogi Bhajan's teachings on the vayus, the nadis, praana and apaana, Breath of Fire, pausing the breath on the inhalation and exhalation, and whistling breath. Whether you are a student or teacher of Kundalini Yoga, you are sure to find much to learn, practice and teach to exalt the human spirit in Praana, Praane, Praanayam.
Conscious Pregnancy:The Gift of Giving Life
Tarn Taran Kaur Khalsa
This is the Kundalini Yoga handbook for pregnancy. Tarn Taran Kaur shares a wide and deep spectrum of ancient yogic knowledge and practical life style information, based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, the Master of Kundalini Yoga. You will enjoy the stories, yogic tips and inspirational guidance from meditative conception, to the 40 Day celebration, to a yogic yoghurt mixture to prevent stretch marks, to clever ways to add protein into your diet, to a mantra for your child at birth, to how to strengthen your nerves, and the birth process.
Pregnancy Yoga Manual
Tarn Taran Kaur Khalsa
This manual presents an assortment of Kundalini Yoga sets for pregnancy, as well as a special set for men: "Male Creativity, Potency & Youthfulness." You will be inspired by an ample collection of meditations that will empower you during pregnancy, enhance your awareness of being a woman, prepare you for the adventure of birth, and establish more authentic relations. This manual is the companion book to "Conscious Pregnancy: The Gift of Giving Life." Tarn Taran Kaur and a team of trainers also offer Yoga Teacher Training in Conscious Pregnancy around the globe. For more information about this KRI-recognized Specialty Training based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan.
Problematic Patterns Michael J . Lincoln, Ph.D ( Narayan-Singh Khalsa )
PROBLEMATIC PATTERNS Behavioral, Psychological and Psychiatric; Their Emotional Meaning
A brief discussion of the nature of Problematic Patterns of personal and behavioral functioning, followed by a "dictionary" of a considerable number of patterns, including the psychiatric diagnostic system, Michael J. Lincoln's diagnostic system, the enneagram point problems, the deadly sins, numerous traits and many, many more patterns.
It is about as exhaustive coverage of personal psychopathology and its psychodynamics/learning history as can be had. Using the DSMs as a benchmark you will find items like Drama Triangle-Addict, Compulsive Disorders, Perfectionism to Stress-Seeking Patterns to name a few.
An in depth examination of the parameters and processes underlying our behavioral, emotional, mental, social, motivational and spiritual problematic patterns.
It is a presented as being the resultant of the individual's soul and cosmic issues in conjunction with their bodily characteristics, environmental influences, and experiential history. They are seen as emerging from destiny design and early adaptational requirements, resulting in unconscious spiritual absolution pursuits that interact with ecological and self-fulfilling prophesy effects arising from their devial perceptions, interpretations and interventions.
The dilemma of the isolated nuclear family is implicated intensely. It ends with a listing of the 108 dimensions underlying the problematic patterns. Comb binding, 829 pages, 1991; Rev. 2007
Psyche of The Golden Shield
As Taught By Yogi Bhajan
Words of Prayer, Words of Power
A collection of treasured hymns from the Sikh scriptures that will give you the ability to create and live a life of fulfillment and excellence. Psyche of The Golden Shield.
Psyche of the Soul
Yogi Bhajan & Bibij
- The Science of Gurbani and Naad Yoga;
- Powers & Effects of the Daily Banis,
- Effects of the Paurees of Jap Ji Sahib;
- Pronouncing Gurmukhi;
- the 5 Daily Banis in Gurmukhi,
- Translation & Transliteration.
- The Nit Naym Banis, with additional Shabads and prayers, and their effects.
- Translated and edited by Singh Sahib Sant Singh Khalsa, M.D.
The Ultradian Dynamics of Mind-Body Interactions
(International Review of Neurobiology)
Our understanding of psycho-physiological states are now more broadly defined by the inclusion of the lateralized ultradian rhythms of the autonomic and central nervous systems (ANS and CNS) that play a key regulatory role in mind-body states. These neural rhythms are a unique step in the evolution of the nervous system that have mostly been ignored or missed in our understanding of physiology, mental activities, brain rhythms, and in the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
The multivariate physiological experiments reviewed in this book provide a new "big picture" for how the body's major systems (ANS, CNS, neuroendocrine, cardiovascular, fuel-regulatory, gastrointestinal, immune) are regulated, integrated, and coordinated by the ANS via the hypothalamus during both waking and sleep.
This discovery has implications for psychiatrists, psychologists, stress physiologists, cardiologists, sleep researchers, neuroscientists, neuroendocrinologists, cognitive scientists, and those interested in performance, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, autism, and addictive and impulse control disorders.
This book includes the translational neuroscience aspect of this discovery, including implications for vagal nerve stimulation studies.
- This book is a study in Lateralized rhythms and Ultradian rhythms and their context in the ANS-CNS, a very new field.
- The book will present theories of possible causes for the assignment of causal mechanisms of these lateralizations
- Implications of these rhythms in Anxiety, Depression and Schizophrenia will be explored
- The reader will understand the Nasal Cycle, the rhythmic; alternating side-to-side fluctuation in nasal airflow which is regulated by the ANS.
- Unilateral Forced Breathing techniques will be discussed
- Vagal nerve stimulation and its effects will be discussed
- Yoga breathing techniques are analyzed and theorized scientifically
Psychospiritual Clinician's Handbook:
Alternative Methods For Understanding And Treating Mental Disorders Sharon G. Mijares, Gurucharan Singh, Ph.D. Khalsa
This essential handbook is a window on the quiet revolution now sweeping the field of psychology, that of locating the whole human being in the center of the therapeutic process. The Psychospiritual Clinician's Handbook: Alternative Methods for Understanding and Treating Mental Disorders helps you effectively treat the whole person by providing a practical introduction to some of the worldviews and most effective practices like yoga, meditation, and humanological therapy used by psychospiritually oriented therapists. Helpful illustrations of body positions used in yoga and meditation plus photographs, tables, figures, and detailed case studies illustrate the process.
Pure Longing Fulfilled
A work of art presented with great depth and originality by an award winning poet and artist. Pure Longing Fulfilled is a work of great depth and originality. Gurukirn Kaur combines her inspiring poetry, exquisite paintings and photography for the first time in one volume. "Both witty and wise, she brings a refreshing perspective to the expression of the soul's longing for the infinite."
Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Se So Hung Healing through Yoga, Meditation and Massage Yogi Bhajan, Ph.D.
This manual offers valuable techniques for yogic healing as taught by Yogi Bhajan Master of Kundalini Yoga during 1985 in Spain.
BOOK: Table of Content -
- Breath of Life Massage Techniques
- Meditations and Techniques
- Deep Muscle Meridian Techniques
- Self Correction of the Spine
- Harnessing the Animal Force
- Exercise set before getting out of bed
- Questions and Answers
- Healing Mandala
Radiance and Victory
A Woman's Way to Prosperity
Dr. Manjit Kaur Khalsa and Siri Tapa Kaur Khalsa
This book describes a spiritual approach to prosperity. It's a practical handbook filled with beautiful yoga sets and wonderful meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan, a Master of Kundalini Yoga.
Reaching Me in Me Harijot Kaur Khalsa
Compiled and illustrated by Harijot Kaur Khalsa with additional commentary by Gurucharan Singh Khalsa, this manual has been prepared as a supplement and extension to Sadhana Guidelines in which Yogi Bhajan, who brought the science of Kundalini Yoga to the West, explains yoga, meditation, and Kundalini.
Table of Content:
- Adjusting the Centers of Interconnection and Intercommunication
- Activate the Navel to Activate Youth
- Building Yourself to Act, Not React
- Balance the Body and Spine
- Balancing the Three Psyches
- Eliminate Gastric Troubles
- Exercising the Central Vagus Nerve
- Exercise to Create a Disease-free Body
- Exercises for the Heart Center
- For the Third Chakra and Glandular System
- Freeing your Energy to Defeat Depression
- Getting Rid of Faults in the Spine
- Glandular System
- Getting the Body out of Distress
- Strengthening the Immune System for Women
- Hemisphere Adjustment and Subconscious Memory
- Natural Adjustment
- Set to Experience God
- Reaching to Your Mental Richness and Spiritual Strength
- Renew Your Nervous System and Build Stamina
- Strengthening the Central Nervous System- MEDITATIONS:
- Achieve an Experience of God
- Become Calm
- Become Intuitive
- Boost Your Immune System
- Conquer Inner Age and Burn it Out
- Creative Meditation of the Sublime Self
- Correct the Five Tattwas
- Excel and Build Your Healing Force
- For Strength and Stamina
- For the Tattwas, Pranic Rib Cage and Nervous System
- For Wealth and Intuitive Opportunity
- Hast Kryia
- Key to Unlock the Unlimited, Infinite Power in You
- Magnificent Mantra
- Purifying the Shushmna, The Central Nerve Channel
- Releasing Childhood Anger
- Raa Maa Daa Saa Saa Say So Hung
- Solve Communication Problems
- Stimulate Your Chakra System and Feel Wonderful
- Surrounding Yourself With Protection
- 33 Minutes to Eliminate Stress
Relax & Renew
Gururattan Kaur Khalsa
Relax and Renew takes stress reduction to the level of spiritual resolution. Regular practice of even one of the hundreds of powerful techniques from Yogi Bhajan will change your energy and introduce you to a new dimension of peace and tranquility. This is a comprehensive source of stress release technology with yoga sets & meditations for neutralizing tension, tranquilizing the mind, balancing the emotions, dealing with the past, healing depression & drug abuse, rejuvenating the nerves and spine, adrenals, kidneys, liver & colon.
Table of Content:
- Over 100 Yoga Sets & Meditations
- 200 information-packed pages
- Relax & Release stress in 2-11 minutes
- Repair effects of Drug Abuse
- Get High, legally & healthily
- Rejuvenate your Body
- Energize, Tranquilize
- Beautifully & Clearly Illustrated
Relax and Rejoice -- Marriage Manual Vol. 1
Venus Kriyas (yoga exercises for couples) and meditations for women and men for the renewal of love, trust, open communication, sexual sharing and much more. How to be joyfully married -- and stay that way. Teachings on love and communication, venus poses to do with your mate, meditation for total divine horniness, yoga to get rid of grudges, and meditation to end an argument. From the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, Ph.D.
Relax and Rejoice -- Marriage Manual. Vol. 2
The second volume of this manual is a compilation of some of Yogi Bhajan,s teachings on Marriage and Sex, exercises for male potency, and about 37 meditations to deal with problems that often come up in a marriage. How to be joyfully married -- and stay that way. Teachings on marriage and sex, including exercises for male potency and a host of meditations for specific marital problems, including meditations to love better and fight better, for financial and marital stability, to see God in your partner, to heal a broken heart, a meditation for women to get rid of unwanted horniness, and a man's meditation to keep clear of his wife.
Romance and Reality
Lectures February 13 to April 10 1984
Kundalini Research Institute
BOOK: Table of Content:
- Inner Capacities and Interrelated Reactions 1-
- Your Inner Capacities and Inner Projections are Your Friends 15-
- Human Nucleus and the Facets of Mental Temperament 27-
- Nucleus of the Self and the Position of the Identity 45-
- God and Me, Me and God are One S'7-
- The Day and its psyche 69-
- The Stars, the Balances and the Basic psyche of the Being
- Mind control 91-
- Romance and Reality 109-
- Dignity, Integrity and the Challenge of Life 123-
- The Sphere of Integrity 139-
- Personality Pressures and Integrity 155-
- Live by Integrity 165-
- Spiritual Experience and physical Integrity 179