How to deal with Earthquakes, The Kundalini Yoga Way is a meditation for sensitizing yourself to predict and prepare for changes of the earth, such as earthquakes, climatic changes, tidal waves, or any kind of natural phenomenon. Additional benefits are:
- to maintain youthfulness of mind and body;
- to bring health and healing ability;
- to fertilize the brain so you can't sink into depression;
- to eliminate fatigue and give a constant flow of energy;
- to make you intuitive and universally sensitive.
MEDITATION TO PREPARE FOR AN EARTHQUAKE
How to Do It:
- Sit straight.
- Hold your hands at the solar plexus level in fists, except for the index fingers, which are straight.
- Hold the right hand palm down,
- left hand palm up.
- Put the right index finger on top of the left index finger
- with fingers crossing exactly in the middle of the second segment so that a special meridian contact will take place.
- Inhale deeply and very slowly through the nose.
- Each inhale should take 15 seconds.
- Exhale through the puckered mouth (not whistling) forcefully and completely, directing the breath at the tips of the index fingers.
- Never do this with a quick breath.
- Feel the fingertips getting cold or vibrating.
- You may yawn or stretch but keep breathing.
- Meditate on your own prana carried by your breath.
- Continue for a maximum of 11 minutes.
- When you finish meditating, lock the fingers and stretch.
December 26, 2004, Sumatra quake (9.1 magnitude) knocked a whopping 6.8 micro-seconds off the day.
February 27, 2010, (8.8 magnitude earthquake) in Chile also shortened the day, but by an even smaller fraction of a second.
March 13, 2011, the Japan quake (9.0 magnitude quake (the fourth-largest recorded since 1900) ) caused a rift 15 miles below the sea floor that stretched 186 miles long and 93 miles wide. The quake also shifted the earth's axis by 6.5 inches, shortened the day by 1.6 microseconds, and sank Japan downward by about two feet.
August 23, 2011, (5.8 magnitude quake), Mineral, Virginia. It was the largest quake in Virginia since 1897 and struck at a shallow depth, increasing its potency.
Earthquake in Italy 5.8 - May 30 , 2012 Two earthquakes in Iran kill 300 and injure 5,000 - Aug 12, 2012 A Quake Shakes Loose an Island, Pakistan - Sept 30, 2013 Major Earthquake Strikes Central Philippines - Oct 14, 2013
Meditation to Reset the Magnetic Field After an Earthquake
This mediation centers you after a jarring experience and was given specifically to reset the magnetic field after an earthquake. After all, our magnetic fields are connected to the Earth's, so when hers are jostled, so are ours.
Anne Novak shows how to do a Kundalini Yoga Meditation to reset your field after an earthquake. Using a simple "Sa Ta Na Ma" that Anne recorded for use in her classes with the perfect melody and timing given by Yogi Bhajan.