Be Known By Our Seva
Spirit Rising Foundation, as a 501(c)3 organization, organizes Service projects to under-served communities including teaching Kundalini Yoga classes through the Kenny Velez/Guru Kar Singh Memorial Scholarship Fund. Contributions to this fund provides the needed financial support for aspiring Kundalini Yoga teachers to participate in the Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
Past Seva Projects of Spirit Rising Foundation:
- Mentoring young men at I Grow in Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga and Peace studies to children at I Grow Chicago's Peace House
- Sharing Prenatal Yoga in the Teen Mothers Program at U-Can Chicago
- Serving meals to the needy at Salvation Army and Uptown's Loaves and Fishes
- Providing uplifting entertainment for families with children in hospitals
- Making Valentine's cards for isolated seniors with Little Brothers of the Elderly
The List Goes On and On...
We're grateful for your tax-deductible donations!
Our TIN is 26-3118532.