Spirit Rising Yoga's 5th Annual Midwest Women's Yoga Retreat
Weaving Our Stories
October 5-8, 2017
at the beautiful St. Iakovos Retreat Center, Kansasville, WI
2017 Theme: Weaving Our Stories Our retreat is hosted at the lovely St. Iakovos Retreat Center in Kansasville, WI, with comfortable accommodations in natural surroundings. St. Iakovos provides us with a wonderful haven, featuring pinewood nature trails and delicious vegetarian meals. The perfect setting for women to integrate the healing power of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation and the richness of women’s teachings, where nature-meets-nurture.
Shabad Kaur Khalsa, LCPC, LMFT, E-RYT 500, brings 30 years of yoga experience and passion to lead this 5th annual women’s retreat.
Team Shakti warmly welcomes you as we plan this nature immersion, embraced by sacred music, yoga by the fireplace,and fun activities. Leave the stresses of everyday life behind, as we build our resilience as women, and gather in conscious community to weave our stories together!
Retreat Options & Rates:
2-Night Stay 10/06-10/08 or 3-Night Stay 10/05-10/08 Rates include all meals, lodging and programming.
- 2-night stay (10/06-10/08) Double-Occupancy in Main Lodge (Shared room with 2 full-sized beds and private bath) $450
- 2-night stay (10/06-10/08) Bunk-style Accommodation in Log Lodge, $325
- 3-Night Stay for "easing-in" relaxed day on Friday (10/05-10/08) in Main Lodge, $525
- 3-Night Stay for "easing-in" relaxed day on Friday (10/05-10/08) in Log Lodge, $485
- Tenting Option - $300
- Single-Occupancy in Main Lodge: Please inquire: email@example.com
- 10% Senior Discount Offered for 65+
- Refund Policy
- Ride Share Available! Send your request or ride offer to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading: Ride Share