Spirit Rising Yoga's
5th Annual Midwest Women's Yoga Retreat
Weaving Our Stories
October 5-8, 2017
at St. Iakovos Retreat Center
Please enjoy this slideshow of images from the 2016 Midwest Women's Yoga Retreat!
The retreat was held from September 23-25, 2016 at the lovely new St. Iakovos Retreat Center in Kansasville, in southern Wisconsin.
Many thanks to Mary Ferazza (Gurunam Kaur) and Ajeetpal Kaur for contributing photos.
2017 Theme: Weaving Our Stories
Our retreat is hosted at the lovely St. Iakovos Retreat Center in Kansasville, WI, with comfortable accommodations in natural surroundings. St. Iakovos provides us with a wonderful haven, featuring pinewood nature trails and delicious vegetarian meals. The perfect setting for women to integrate the healing power of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation and the richness of women’s teachings, where nature-meets-nurture.
Shabad Kaur Khalsa, LCPC, LMFT, E-RYT 500, brings 30 years of yoga experience and passion to lead this 5th annual women’s retreat.
Team Shakti warmly welcomes you as we plan this nature immersion, embraced by sacred music, yoga by the fireplace,and fun activities. Leave the stresses of everyday life behind, as we build our resilience as women, and gather in conscious community to weave our stories together!
Discount registration offered until July 1st!
Retreat Options & Rates:
3-Night Stay 10/05-10/08 or 2-Night Stay 10/06-10/08
Rates include all meals, lodging and programming.
- 2-night stay (10/06-10/08) Double-Occupancy in Main Lodge,
(Shared room with 2 full-sized beds and private bath) $420 /$450 after 7/01/17
- 2-night stay (10/06-10/08) Bunk-style Accommodation in Log Lodge, $295/$325 after 7/01/17
- 3-Night Stay for "easing-in" relaxed day on Friday (10/05-10/08) in Main Lodge, $495 /$525 after 7/01/17
- Tenting Option - $270/$300 after 7/01/17
- Single-Occupancy in Main Lodge: Please inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Discount Offered for 65+, Please contact inquire about Rates & Registration